Senior UX/UI Designer
We're searching for a talented designer who enjoys solving difficult UX challenges, and building beautiful UIs. We're a mobile design and development firm based in Denver, focused on developing and designing solutions for mobile and connected hardware devices. You'll have the opportunity to work on some interesting mobile design challenges on iOS, Android and the web on both small screens with watchOS and Wear through to larger screens with tvOS and Chromecast. You'll collaborate with the team on conceptual design, information architecture, and visual design. We love the people we work with here and appreciate the challenges and rewards solving challenges with a talented team can bring.
Our team is the most important part of our company, and culture is important to us. Please check out our website, blog, and social media accounts to get to know us a little better. We appreciate reading a brief cover letter on why you think we might be a great fit for you, including how working with us can benefit you and meet your professional goals.
This position is located at our office in Denver, CO.
- Experience working with clients designing in the interactive space.
- Comfortable leading projects and guiding clients to the right solution.
- Design experience with iOS and Android.
- Develop wireframes, prototypes, and design compositions that communicate interaction concepts and help define development requirements.
- Familiar with modern design tools, such as Sketch, Adobe CS, and InVision.
- Strong passion for quality design, exploration, enhancement, design challenges, and technology.
- Development experience a plus but not required.
We offer comprehensive benefits, including:
- Medical, STD, LTD, life insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401(k) with match
- Charitable giving matching
- BYOD program
- Snacks, food, and fresh meals in the office
- On-site pool, steam room, and fitness center
- Convenient location near I-25 & I-70, light rail, and bike path
- Lots of other frills